Do you like eggplant?
My Hubby loves eggplant but he always wants it fried.
Right now we have a lot of it and I don’t fry often so a friend gave me this recipe. I love it so I’m sharing this healthy Mediterranean dish with you.
It could be a meatless meal or you could add a little grilled chicken if you wish.
6 C eggplant cut into 3/4“ chunks
1 C pitted olives
6 T olive oil, divided
8 oz cooked pasta
2 T red wine vinegar
1 t garlic salt
1/4 t black pepper
1 T oregano or Italian seasoning
2 oz feta cheese (1/2 C)
1 & 1/2 C cherry tomato halves
1. Preheat oven to 475
2. Toss eggplant in 3 T olive oil
3. Roast on foil-covered baking sheet for abt 20 minutes, stirring around occasionally
4. Cook pasta & drain
5. Whisk Seasonings with remaining 3 T olive oil
6. Toss eggplant, feta, tomatoes & dressing
7. Garnish with more oregano. ENJOY!
If you have any good eggplant recipes please share them with me!